Caspian is a small but punchy content agency. We’re located in bright spacious offices in Chelsea Harbour which is one stop from Clapham Junction and a two-minute walk from Imperial Wharf Overground station.
We own three media brands: Real Business, the most-read website aimed at SMEs and business owners, Real Deals the independent voice of private equity and Business Advice, the newest member of our proprietary portfolio aimed at micro-businesses.
We operate mainly but not exclusively within the B2B arena, also acting as media partner to a range of diverse clients such as the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, White & Case, Thales, Said Business School and many more.
Overall responsibility of the Ad Ops Executive:
Managing and delivering all aspects of the online advertising campaigns across our portfolio of brands.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing multiple digital campaigns across our B2B publications, carefully planning delivery and producing high quality results
• Ensuring that all campaign targets are met within a tight deadline
• Uploading and implementing display advertisement creatives
• Troubleshooting any setup or tracking issues with campaigns
• Generating performance reports
• Liaising with clients, forming strong relationships
• Managing multiple email campaigns
• Keeping up to date with the latest technologies
• Managing website traffic to meet campaign demands
• Analysing website traffic
• Monitor and contribute to social media interactions across our brands
• Proficient in DFP or similar
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience using Google Analytics
• Good knowledge of HTML
• Experience in email marketing
• Experience using email delivery platforms such as Adestra
• A strong understanding of the fundamentals of digital publishing
• Experience using booking systems such as Workbooks
• Have exceptional organizational and planning skills
• Be a self-starter with a “hands-on” approach
• Be able to work independently
• Thrive in a high energy, fast paced environment with tight deadlines
• Great communication skills, must be a people person
• A passion for digital marketing, and a desire to understand and adopt new technologies
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. We’ll next communicate to those we invite to interview.